Friday, November 8, 2013

Expose the 2 dastardly lies about infidelity that Throw Your Spouse into the Arms of His /Her Lover

From How to Break from Affair Ebook and Michael Webb

Many think that the infidelity is your fault, or that you failed to do your job in a marriage.  But his is not the case according to Dr. Huizenga, who wrote the online book on "Break Free from the Affair." But infidelity invades the privacy of your most prized sanctum. 

And your life is devastated:   you want your partner, spouse back, your life back

Infidelity has nothing to do with falling or out of love or could be caused by you.  It could be a result of temporary insanity or need or want system of your partner, hormones, character issue, or even immaturity

7 types of fallin out of your affair:

1.  I want to get even,
2   I cant say no.
3.  I dont want to say no
4.  My marriage made me do it
5   I fell out of love;
6.  I want to prove my desireability
7.  I want to be intimate

From: Michael Webb <michael@theromantic.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Subject: Expose the 2 dastardly lies about infidelity that Throw Your Spouse into the Arms of His /Her Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment