Thursday, November 7, 2013

How a few simple tweets got me "talap"

Can you get women/tsalap on Facebook on Twitter.  Yes.  And even with text messages. 

It is only words, and words is all I got to take  her heart away.  There are various points of view on this:

1.  You can use words with double meaning (punning, double entendre)

2.  Tease her;

3.  Or use words often used in romance novel. 

In this post, Vin talks about sexual words as wet, dripping hard to tease the lady sexually.  It may work if she wants to get laid, or is in heat, to be turned by this trick/tactic


From: Vin DiCarlo <vin@pandorasboxvideo.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Subject: How a few simple tweets got me laid



*
Pandora's BoxWant to command hot girls on Facebook?
  So I sent her 3 tweets and in 45 minutes she was at my door begging for me to bang her...
How a few simple tweets got me laid
  Want to see how easy it is to get laid on Twitter? Here are three tweets I sent:
"That ice cream looks good. Don't let it drip down your chin!"
"All this rain outside. Careful. You don't want to get soaking wet."
"Those steaks are huge. I can tell you like your meat well done."

It was the summertime. And this local college girl loved posting pics on Twitter. I didn't mind. I loved looking at that long blonde hair in ponytails. That summer tan. How she filled out a bikini with her D-cups and cheerleader ass.
I tossed those three tweets at her. Simple. Innocent looking. All in a day. What happened next was shocking.
A private message with her phone number. I then sent her mine. BOOM! Two nude pics get sent to my phone. She asks if I like what I see. And if I want to see it in the flesh.
Needless to say, she got my address in the next message. Then she showed up 45 minutes later in a tube top with no bra underneath and some short shorts.
"Hi, my name is Vin. Finally nice to meet you in person."
"Hi, I'm Stacy. Let's f#*k."

WOW! I like a girl that gets to the point! Who knew three little tweets could turn into something so NASTY!
Having her as a friend with benefits over the summer made for some great memories. Too bad she had to leave again for school in the fall. Oh well. Plenty more where that came from! Thanks Twitter!
Imagine having 33 words at your disposal that will generate such excitement. That will get women's panties wet over Twitter or anywhere else. Well, they're right here in this video for the taking.
This is powerful stuff. But I don't know how much longer I can share it. I like to keep my circle close.
Get the words now.
Vin
Vin
       
 
© Copyright 2013 Altare Publishing Inc. Vin DiCarlo and Pandora's Box are trademarks. By reading and accepting this newsletter you agree to all of the following: You understand that this is simply a set of opinions (and not advice). This is to be used for entertainment, and not considered as "professional advice". You are responsible for any use of the information in this email, and hold Altare Publishing Inc. and all members and affiliates harmless in any claim or event. If you are under 18 years old, please visit the link at the end, and remove yourself.

 


Slideshare on Vins 8 types of Tsalaps


No comments:

Post a Comment